Be part of growing company
For Canada wide class 5 instructor license holders
Tuscany Driving School is seeking experienced driving instructors for our growing needs. Our idea is to make the driving education process very simple, effective and accessible for all Albertans. You will facilitate hands-on driving with students behind the wheel, monitoring their progress and helping them develop defensive driving technics from the first day. You should be committed to help new drivers, and with the ability to exhibit patience and follow Albertas Transportation drivers training procedure. Our cutting edge technology is well designed to serve every stake holders effectively.
What is needed?
- Class 5 Behind-The -Wheel instructor license from any Canadian Provinces with minimum two years of expedience. TDS is willing to help you to convert your license to Alberta standard.
- Clean drivers’ abstract
- Provide quality vehicle instruction to students, following TDS instruction requirements and customer service standard. Since students have an option to choose their instructor, the growth of your business is directly related to your performance.
- Vehicle no more than 8 years old with dual brake, instructor side rearview mirror and insurance with 6D endorsement. STUDENT DRIVER rooftop sign will be provided by TDS
- Follow Alberta Transportation guidelines and policies for driving instructors.
- Report to the Senior Instructor and deliver signed Driving In-Vehicle Evaluation Report (D.R.I.V.E.R) after completing each programs
- Be available after school, evenings and weekends, to meet students’ scheduling needs.
- Provide constructive feedback on student drivers’ abilities, helping them develop the confidence and skills necessary to become licensed and safe drivers for life.
Why partnering with TDS?
- It is contract based agreement so that you will have your own business from the first day you joined TDS. All your business related expenses are tax deductible.
- With our quickly removable STUDENT DRIVER rooftop sign you can use your personal vehicle for your business.
- You can save gas and time by training students within your territory
- You set your own schedule
- You will be compensated generously $40/Hr (in-vehicle instruction time)
- TDS is willing to help Instructors converting driving instructor license from other Canadian provinces and provide business opportunity